Where can I find this?You find the ATN phone number and password by pressing the ? button on your remote control.
With an ATN phone subscription you can make low-cost VoIP calls to anywhere in the world. If you already have an ATN subscription, please use the log on dialog on the right side to access your call history or deposit money on your phone account.
You can either use the physical IP-phone from ATN, a soft phone for your PC or a soft phone for your mobile device (Android or iPhone).
Price examples (cost pr. minute)
- Iraq: 15 eurocent (landline), 34 eurocent (mobile)
- Jordan: 19 eurocent (landline), 25 eurocent (mobile)
- Lebanon: 21 eurocent (landline), 39 eurocent (mobile)
- Egypt: 22 eurocent (landline), 25 eurocent (mobile)
- Iran: 18 eurocent (landline), 23 eurocent (mobile)
- USA: 8 eurocent (landline/mobile)
All calls between ATN phone numbers are free. For all other calls, a setup fee of 3 eurocent will be added. If you have a set top box from ATN, you already have an ATN phone number.
How can I get an ATN phone?
If you want to buy a physical ATN phone, please log in first. Right now we offer the Siemens optiPoint 150 S IP phone fully configured and ready to use for only 100 EUR.
- Wall mounted or used on a desk
- Call waiting indication
- Call forwarding
- Phone book
- 16 ring tones
... and much more.
Remember, you can also you a soft phone for your computer or smart phone if you want a cheaper solution. Please log in to see the guides.